Add Additional Height to Your Bed These steel bed frame leg extensions are the ideal way to safely add additional height to to your bed. The simple installation and sturdy steel construction allow you to easily increase the amount of storage room under your bed. Simple Installation Designed to fit bed frames with round leg posts, installation is simple. You simply remove your current wheel or glide, place the wide part of the extension over the leg post on your bed frame, then attach your wheel or glide to the bottom of the extension. The simple, no hassle design actually gets stronger with more weight, so you can sleep comfortably knowing these extensions will not fail. No special tools are needed for installation, and anyone can do it - a Handyman is not required! Three Different Models Three different models of this high rise extension leg are available, so make sure to choose the correct one to match your bed frame:
- For Wheels: Designed for bed frames with standard Grip-Neck wheels, casters, or glides, which "Pop" into the socket. This model comes with the plastic plugs you need to ensure a tight fit of your grip neck feet.
- For Standard Glides: Designed for the popular cone-shaped plastic glides (usually 2-3 inches tall). These glides have a round opening in the top which the extension rests into
- For Threaded Glides: These glides have a threaded stem on them, and are the most common type for bed frames with Adjustable Heights. When you choose this option, your risers will come with threaded plastic inserts so you can use your adjustable glides.
- Durable Steel Construction, built to last
- Affordable storage space
- Easy installation in minutes
- No hassle, no handyman needed
- No special tools required