Purpose of This Bracket This bracket will allow the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook-on brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a hook-on headboard and/or footboard. Adjust for Height of Headboard / Footboard
- The #711 Down Hook Bolt-On to Hook-On Conversion Bracket for Headboard and Footboard attachment allows the consumer to make an adjustment in height only. Thus, the bedframe headboard / footboard brackets can be adjusted to the height of the headboard / footboard. There is no provision for adjusting the width of the brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a hook-on headboard / footboard, providing the width dimensions are compatible.
- Adjustment Range: Vertical: 3 7/8"
- #65: For Both Vertical and Horizontal Adjustment -- The #65 Adapto-Hook Bolt-on to Hook-On Conversion Brackets provide both vertical and / or width adjustment. The #65 conversion brackets are made to lift and suspend the headboard and / or footboard. For older headboards / footboards that you do not wish to support the bed's weight, the #65 would be the correct choice. The hooks on the #65 bracket point up instead of down. This bracket is made of steel.
- #69 for Both Vertical and Width Adjustment -- The #69 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Brackets provide both vertical and / or width adjustment. The #69 bracket is almost like the #65 but, the #69 has the hooks that point down instead. The #69 brackets are used when the headboard / footboard will support some or all of the bed weight. This bracket is made of steel.
- #35: For a Vertical Adjustment -- The #35 Hook Plate Conversion Adapter Kit for Using a Bolt-On Frame with a Hook-On Headboard comes as a pack of 4, enough for both the headboard and footboard. If a vertical adjustment within the specified range of 2" is needed, then the #35 would be the correct choice. This bracket is made of steel.