Increase Available In-Home Storage Space Easily and Conveniently The Hospitality Bed High Rise bedframe enables the consumer to significantly increase in-home storage space easily and inexpensively. With the included G-10 Pro Glide Bed Riser, the available under bed storage space height will be approximately 10". Applications Under bed storage space is ideal for storing those out-of-season bulky decorations that are only used once a year. Out-of-season clothing is another good candidate for under bed storage. Exercise equipment is another storage possibility. The Hospitality Bed High Rise bedframe used in your child's room creates a good place for under bed toy storage. Included with This Premium Bedframe
- G-10 Pro Glide: Manufactured of a durable polypropylene plastic measuring 3 1/2" across its base, providing a very stable platform for the bed frame.
- Wedge-Lock Design: Promotes strength and durability. The frame actually become stronger as more weight is applied. It assembles in seconds.
- Included Headboard Brackets: The included Bolt-On Headboard Brackets feature riveted, extra-wide construction and they are offset to fit virtually all headboards.
- Gash Guard Sheet Protectors: Cover the sharp edges of the frame, helping to prevent scratched legs and torn sheets.
- Warranty: Ltd. Lifetime Warranty
- The #65 Adapto-Hook Headboard & Footboard Attachment Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook on brackets. Thus, a bedframe with bolt-on brackets can be used with a hook-on headboard / footboard. With this accessory, the headboard / footboard do not actually support any weight; they are attached to the bedframe for the sake of appearance.
- The #711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook-on brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a a hook-on headboard and/or footboard. This accessory would be used when the footboard / headboard need to actually help support the bed.
- If you need the hardware (nuts, bolts, and washers) to attach your Bolt-On headboard to your bedframe, please select the Bed Frame Attachment Hardware Combo Bag.
|Bed Frame Size||Twin|
|Attachment Style||Bolt On|
|Center Support||No Center Support|