Purpose of a Bedframe A bed frame does more than just get your mattress off the floor. A bed frame fully supports your mattress and box spring without a headboard and footboard. The Hospitality Bed is a premium heavy duty bed frame that maximizes comfort and the limited lifetime warranty assures many years of use. Increase Available In-Home Storage Space Easily and Conveniently The Hospitality Bed High Rise bedframe enables the consumer to significantly increase in-home storage space easily and inexpensively. With the included G-10 Pro Glide Bed Riser, the available under bed storage space height will be approximately 10". Applications Under bed storage space is ideal for storing those out-of-season bulky decorations that are only used once a year. Out-of-season clothing is another good candidate for under bed storage. Exercise equipment is another storage possibility. The Hospitality Bed High Rise bedframe used in your child's room creates a good place for under bed toy storage. Premium Features for Strength and Convenience
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- The Original Wedge-Lock design enhances the strength and durability of this premium frame. The frame actually becomes stronger as more weight is applied. This design feature also enables fast and easy assembly.
- The legs are recessed to help prevent possible foot injury.
- Gash Guard Sheet Protectors cover the sharp corners on the frame helping to prevent torn sheets and scratched ankles
- Side Rails: 1 3/4" x 1 3/8" x 12 GA.
- Cross Arms: 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x .100"
|Bed Frame Size||California King|
|Center Support||Two glide equipped legs on one cross rail (Head to Foot)|