Bed Base Advantages The bed base is designed to be used in place of a traditional bed frame, and will support the box spring / foundation unit and the mattress. Bed bases have several unique advantages which make them especially suitable for the hospitality industry and also desirable for home consumers. Some of those benefits include:
- Security: Prevents guest items from being left under the bed
- Convenience: Reduces the area to be vacuumed.
- Hygiene: The enclosed area prevents "dust bunnies" and other debris from accumulating because it is enclosed on all four sides.
- Stability: The bed base is extremely stable because the entire perimeter of the bed base rests on the floor
- The MDF bed base rails provide the look of wood at a fraction of the cost.
- Angle steel cross supports provide support and strength and include polystyrene retainer brackets to safely and securely hold the foundation unit in place.
- This bed base features a walnut finish.
- Three cross braces plus a middle MDF board running from head to foot assure solid, stable support to the foundation unit and mattress
- Extruded aluminum corner channel locks are designed for fast assembly and superior strength - no tools needed
- Retainer bracket assembles quickly without nuts and bolts with spring lock adjustment
- Laminated wood grain finish on industrial fiber board panels
- Constructed for long, trouble-free service
- Bed Base recessed to help prevent stubbed toes
|Bed Frame Size||King|
|Center Support||Three Rails and Center Support|