Uneven Floors Are Hard on Your Bedframe Many homes have uneven floors. Uneven floors can flex and stress your bedframe, foundation, and mattress. The Hospitality Bed Warped Floor Series of bedframes addresses the warped floor problem with individually adjustable legs. This bedframe easily accommodates even the most uneven floor surface. Heavy-Duty with 9 Adjustable Glide Equipped Legs This Hospitality Bed Frame comes equipped with 9 Adjustable Glides. Because the Hospitality Bed Frame has the ability to adjust each leg, uneven floors are no match for this specialized bed frame. Each leg can adjust incrementally from approximately 6 1/2" to 9 1/2" to insure stability on even the worst warped floor situation. Extend the Life of Your Mattress and Foundation Unit The Warped Floor Series Bed Frames extend the life of your mattress and foundation unit by providing the stability required. All come with popular convenience features that consumers rely on for ease of assembly. Assembly Easy with Built-In Convenience Features
- Keyslot Crossarms: Makes Width Adjustment Easy
- Reversible Headboard Brackets: Heavy-Duty oversized bolt-on brackets can be reversed to fit odd sized headboards
- Side Rail: 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x .100"
- Cross Arms: 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x .100"
- You would use the # 65 Adapto Hook if your headboard is not actually supporting your bed; it would be attached and supported by the Adapto-Hook.
- If, on the other hand, your headboard would need to help support your bed, you would need the # 711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Brackets; they allow your headboard to support your bed.
- If you need the hardware (nuts, bolts, and washers) to attach your Bolt-On headboard to your bedframe, please select the Bed Frame Attachment Hardware Combo Bag.
|Bed Frame Size||Queen, King, California King|
|Attachment Style||Bolt On|
|Center Support||One Center Support Rail with Three Adjustable Glide Equipped Legs, Also One Adjustable Glide Equipped Center Leg on the Head & Foot Rails|