Bed Base Advantages The bed base is used in place of the bed frame. Just like the bed frame, the bed base supports the box spring / foundation unit and the mattress. But, the bed base provides the consumer with some unique advantages. These advantages make the bed base especially advantageous to the hospitality industry, but the individual consumer may well desire these advantages also.
- Security: Prevents guest items from being left under the bed
- Convenience: Reduces the area to be vacuumed.
- Hygiene: The enclosed area prevents "dust bunnies" and other debris from accumulating because it is enclosed on all four sides.
- Stability: The bed base is extremely stable because the entire perimeter of the bed base rests on the floor
- The MDF bed base rails provide the look of wood at a fraction of the cost.
- Angle steel cross supports provide support and strength and include polystyrene retainer brackets to safely and securely hold the foundation unit in place.
- This bed base features a walnut finish.
- Three cross braces assure solid, stable support (middle cross brace has one leg)
- Extruded aluminum corner channel locks are designed for fast assembly and superior strength - no tools needed
- Retainer bracket assembles quickly without nuts and bolts with spring lock adjustment
- Laminated wood grain finish on industrial fiber board panels
- Constructed for long, trouble-free service
- Bed Base recessed to help prevent stubbed toes
|Bed Frame Size||Queen|
|Center Support||Three rails, Leg on Middle Rail|