Purpose of a Bedframe A bed frame does more than just raise your mattress off the floor. A bed frame fully supports your mattress and foundation unit without any assistance from a headboard and footboard. This Hospitality Bed bed frame is a premium frame that allows the connection of a headboard and footboard to the frame even though the headboard and footboard will not actually be supporting any weight. Adjustable Height The Adjustable Hospitality Fashion Bed Frames are Versatile. Glide equipped leg height is adjustable from 5 1/2" to 9". Included Center Support System This frame has a Center Support System for extra support and stability. The Center Support System consists of a single cross rail with one glide-equipped adjustable leg. Many mattress manufacturers require center support in order for their warranty requirements to be met. Strong, Rigid Construction
- This frame features strong, rigid construction. The side rails measure 2" x 1 1/2".
- Headboard / Footboard brackets are of heavy-duty, riveted construction.
- The Locking Leg, attached to the Crossarm, pivots and locks into position. The upper flange of the leg locates above the side rail with the main body of the leg locating below the side rail. This method of assembly locks the leg firmly in position and also contributes to ease of assembly.
- The glides are adjustable for variable bed heights.
- The #65 Adapto-Hook Headboard & Footboard Attachment Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook on brackets. Thus, a bedframe with bolt-on brackets can be used with a hook-on headboard / footboard. With this accessory, the headboard / footboard do not actually support any weight; they are attached to the bedframe for the sake of appearance.
- The #711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook-on brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a a hook-on headboard and/or footboard. This accessory would be used when the footboard / headboard need to actually help support the bed.
- If you need the hardware (nuts, bolts, and washers) to attach your Bolt-On headboard /footboard to your bedframe, please select the Bed Frame Attachment Hardware Combo Bag.
|Bed Frame Size||Queen|
|Attachment Style||Bolt On|
|Center Support||One Center Cross Rail with One Adjustable Glide Equipped Leg|