Purpose of a Bedframe A bedframe does more than just raise your mattress off the floor. A bedframe fully supports your mattress and box spring without the assistance of a headboard and footboard. This saves wear and tear on your headboard and footboard and provides better support for your mattress and foundation unit. The Hospitality Bed is a versatile frame that allows connection of a headboard (even though it will not actually be supporting any weight). Wedge Lock Design The Original Wedge-Lock design enhances the strength and durability of this premium frame. The frame actually becomes stronger as more weight is applied. This design feature also enables fast and easy assembly. Headboard Brackets The Headboard Brackets are riveted and feature extra wide construction. They are offset to fit virtually all headboards. Included Center Support System The Center Support rail features double angle construction for maximum strength and durability. Attached to the Center Support rail are two glide equipped legs. Center Support Systems are required by many mattress manufacturers in order for the warranty to be current. Made in the United States This bedframe is manufactured with pride in the United States (not an import nor aftermarket item). No corners are cut, no sacrifices in quality are made with either materials or the manufacturing process of this bedframe. The bedframe carries a Lifetime Limited Warranty,. Return Policy Please note that the images shown on this page are for representation, and the product you receive may differ slightly due to manufacturing changes. Please review the item description and detailed measurements which are provided to ensure this frame will work for your application, as bed frames are non-returnable. See our Terms & Conditions page for more information on our return policy. Accessories Can Expand the Usefulness of Your Bolt-On Bedframe (All these products can be found under Related Products along the right edge of this page.)
- The #65 Adapto-Hook Headboard & Footboard Attachment Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook on brackets. Thus, a bedframe with bolt-on brackets can be used with a hook-on headboard / footboard. With this accessory, the headboard / footboard do not actually support any weight; they are attached to the bedframe for the sake of appearance.
- The #711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook-on brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a a hook-on headboard and/or footboard. This accessory would be used when the footboard / headboard need to actually help support the bed.
- If you need the hardware (nuts, bolts, and washers) to attach your Bolt-On headboard /footboard to your bedframe, please select the Bed Frame Attachment Hardware Combo Bag.
- The Footboard Attachment Kit enables the attachment of a footboard to the bedframe if desired.
- The Rubber Bracket Bumpers help prevent unused headboard brackets from damaging the adjacent wall or wall mounted headboard.
|Bed Frame Size||California King|
|Attachment Style||Bolt On|
|Center Support||Two Legs on One Rail (Head to Foot)|