Uneven Floors Are Hard on Your Bedframe Many homes have uneven floors. Uneven floors can flex and stress your bedframe, foundation, and mattress. The Hospitality Bed Warped Floor Series of bedframes addresses the warped floor problem with individually adjustable legs. This bedframe easily accommodates even the most uneven floor surface. This Bedframe Has Adjustable Cross Rails The frame is 71 1/16" long. The Cross-Rails connecting the two side rails adjust in width:
- Queen Size: 60"
- California King Size: 72"
- King Size: 76"
- Reversible Brackets: Heavy-Duty oversized bolt-on brackets can be reversed to fit odd sized headboards
- Locking Legs: Create a triple-thick steel layer at the corners, recessed for safety
- Gash Guard Sheet Protectors: Plastic covers enclose the sharp end corners of the frame -- preventing sheets from being torn and ankles from being scratched. Helps protect pets too.
- The #65 Adapto-Hook Headboard & Footboard Attachment Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook on brackets. Thus, a bedframe with bolt-on brackets can be used with a hook-on headboard / footboard. With this accessory, the headboard / footboard do not actually support any weight; they are attached to the bedframe for the sake of appearance.
- The #711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook-on brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a a hook-on headboard and/or footboard. This accessory would be used when the footboard / headboard need to actually help support the bed.
- If you need the hardware (nuts, bolts, and washers) to attach your Bolt-On headboard /footboard to your bedframe, please select the Bed Frame Attachment Hardware Combo Bag.
|Bed Frame Size||Queen, King, California King|
|Attachment Style||Bolt On|
|Center Support||One Center Support Rail with Two Glide Equipped Legs|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)