Specialized Waterbed Bedframe This bedframe does much more than just raise your mattress off the floor. This Nautilus Heavy-Duty Bedframe will support your waterbed mattress without any assistance from the headboard and footboard. A headboard may be attached, if desired, but it does not have to actually support any weight. This bedframe is specifically designed to meet or exceed the heavy support requirements for waterbeds. Premium Features for Strength and Convenience
- The Side Rails are 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" to provide uncompromising support capacity.
- The Keyslot Crossarms and Spring Clips make assembly and size selection (Queen, King, or California King) easy and secure. The crossarms lock securely in place.
- Headboard Brackets are oversized and heavy-duty. They are reversible to fit odd size headboards. A Footboard Adapter Kit is optionally available.
- 9 Sturdy Glides of high impact Enduron with brass reinforcing collars assure superb support and large area weight distribution for your waterbed.
- Gash Guard Sheet Protectors cover the sharp ends of the side rails protecting your sheets from tears and your ankles from scratches. Pets also benefit from this protection.
|Bed Frame Size||Queen, King, California King|
|Attachment Style||Bolt On|
|Center Support||One Cross Rail with 3 Glide Equipped Legs Plus One Center Support Glide Equipped Leg on Head Rail And Foot Rail|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)