Purpose of a Bedframe A bedframe does more than just get your mattress off the floor. A bedframe fully supports your mattress and box spring without the assistance of a headboard and footboard. This Nautilus Heavy-Duty Waterbed Frame allows connection of a headboard, maximizes comfort, and meets or exceeds the heavy support requirements for waterbeds. Premium Features for Strength and Convenience
- These specialized frames are designed specifically to meet or exceed the heavy support requirements for waterbeds.
- The sturdy Side Rails are of 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" construction.
- The Keyslot Crossarms assure easy assembly and secure safe support.
- This frame can be easily adjusted to fit either Twin or Full size bedding.
- Gash Guard Sheet Protectors protect sheets from tears and snags.
- The #65 Adapto-Hook Headboard & Footboard Attachment Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook on brackets. Thus, a bedframe with bolt-on brackets can be used with a hook-on headboard / footboard. With this accessory, the headboard / footboard do not actually support any weight; they are attached to the bedframe for the sake of appearance.
- The #711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook-on brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a a hook-on headboard and/or footboard. This accessory would be used when the footboard / headboard need to actually help support the bed.
- If you need the hardware (nuts, bolts, and washers) to attach your Bolt-On headboard to your bedframe, please select the Bed Frame Attachment Hardware Combo Bag.
|Bed Frame Size||Twin, Full|
|Attachment Style||Bolt On|
|Center Support||One Rail with Two Glide Equipped Legs|