Purpose of a Bedframe A bedframe does more than just raise your mattress off the floor. A bedframe fully supports your mattress and box spring without the assistance of a headboard and footboard. The Restmore 46 Deluxe is a versatile frame that allows connection of a headboard (even though it will not actually be supporting any weight), maximizes comfort, and the Lifetime Limited Warranty assures many years of use. Center Support System Included The Restmore 46 Deluxe Series Bed Frame includes a center support cross arm with 1 glide equipped leg. Bed frames with center support provide better support for foundation units and mattresses, especially in the larger sizes. Some mattress manufacturers will not honor their warranty unless the mattress has been used on a bed frame with a center support system. Glide Equipped Legs This bed frame is equipped with glides for ease of use on carpeted floors. The wide base of the glides ensure broad weight distribution of the bed and facilitate moving the bed on carpeted floors. Four 3" and one adjustable glide (center support glide) are included with this frame. Reversible Headboard Brackets Included The included headboard brackets are heavy-duty reversible and can be omitted from bed frame entirely if no headboard attachment is desired. The reversing headboard bracket feature enables different size headboards to be used with the bed frame. All attachment hardware for the headboard brackets is included. Cross Arms Incrementally Adjustable with C-Clamps All cross arms for this bed frame are clamp adjustable. Clamp adjustable cross arms are easy to adjust and they are infinitely adjustable. The cross arms on this bed frame will adjust from 36-3/16" to 60-5/8". Gash Guard Sheet Protectors Also included with the Restmore Deluxe Series Bedframe are Gash Guard Sheet Protectors. These Sheet Protectors cover the sharp corners of the frame thus protecting both the sheet from being torn and the consumer from receiving injury from the exposed sharp corners. If Additional Height Is Desired An additional 3" in height can be added to the Restmore Bed Frame with the Pro Glide Bed Risers. Please click on the We Also Recommend tab above for more information on the Pro Glide Bed Risers. Note about Headboard Attachment
- The Headboard Attachment Brackets included with this bed frame are of the Bolt-On Type.
- If your headboard is of the Hook-On type, you will need to purchase the optional Adapto-Hook item which can be found by clicking on the We Also Recommend tab above. The Adapto-Hook will enable you to attach your hook-on headboard to the bolt-on frame.
- The #65 Adapto-Hook Headboard & Footboard Attachment Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook on brackets. Thus, a bedframe with bolt-on brackets can be used with a hook-on headboard / footboard. With this accessory, the headboard / footboard do not actually support any weight; they are attached to the bedframe for the sake of appearance.
- The #711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook-on brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a a hook-on headboard and/or footboard. This accessory would be used when the footboard / headboard need to actually help support the bed.
- If you need the hardware (nuts, bolts, and washers) to attach your Bolt-On headboard /footboard to your bedframe, please select the Bed Frame Attachment Hardware Combo Bag.
|Bed Frame Size||Twin, Full, Three-Quarter, Queen|
|Attachment Style||Bolt On|
|Center Support||No Center Support|