Purpose of a Bedframe A bed frame does more than just get your mattress off the floor. A bed frame fully supports your mattress and box spring without the assistance of a headboard and footboard. The Hospitality Bed is a premium heavy duty "Hollywood Frame" that allows connection of a headboard, maximizes comfort, and the Limited Lifetime Warranty assures many years of use. Premium Features for Strength and Convenience
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
- Original Wedge-Lock design enhances the strength and durability of this premium frame. The frame actually becomes stronger as more weight is applied. This design feature also enables fast and easy assembly.
- Gash Guard Sheet Protectors: Protect sheets and ankles
- The #65 Adapto-Hook Headboard & Footboard Attachment Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook on brackets. Thus, a bedframe with bolt-on brackets can be used with a hook-on headboard / footboard. With this accessory, the headboard / footboard do not actually support any weight; they are attached to the bedframe for the sake of appearance.
- The #711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook-on brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a a hook-on headboard and/or footboard. This accessory would be used when the footboard / headboard need to actually help support the bed.
- If you need the hardware (nuts, bolts, and washers) to attach your Bolt-On headboard to your bedframe, please select the Bed Frame Attachment Hardware Combo Bag.
|Bed Frame Size||Twin|
|Attachment Style||Bolt On|