The Sentry 79 Bedframe The Sentry 79 Bolt-On Bed Frames provide basic functionality at an attractive price point. The frames feature sturdy construction with 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" side rails. The height of the rails from the floor to the side rail is 6 15/16". Standard Features
- Keyslot Crossarms: Make assembly easy and lock securely in place.
- Included Headboard Brackets: Are fixed and of sturdy riveted construction and they fit virtually all headboards.
- Locking Legs: Create a triple-thick steel layer at the corners for added rigidity. The legs are also recessed for safety, helping to prevent stubbed toes and feet.
- Swivel Casters: Included with the frame are 1-5/8" swivel casters for easy mobility.
- The #65 Adapto-Hook Headboard & Footboard Attachment Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook on brackets. Thus, a bedframe with bolt-on brackets can be used with a hook-on headboard / footboard. With this accessory, the headboard / footboard do not actually support any weight; they are attached to the bedframe for the sake of appearance.
- The #711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook-on brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a a hook-on headboard and/or footboard. This accessory would be used when the footboard / headboard need to actually help support the bed.
- If you need the hardware (nuts, bolts, and washers) to attach your Bolt-On headboard /footboard to your bedframe, please select the Bed Frame Attachment Hardware Combo Bag.
|Bed Frame Size||Twin, Full|
|Attachment Style||Bolt On|
|Center Support||No Center Support|